Connah's Quay Nomads
Connah's Quay Nomads FC were founded in 1946 as Connah's Quay Juniors and adopted their current name in 1951. The club plays its home matches at the Deeside Stadium which has a capacity of 1,500. In April 2013, the club announced that starting with the 2013-14 season, they would be using an all red home kit, accompanied by an all yellow away kit to complement the new logo which includes the traditional colours used in the Connah's Quay Town crest.
How to get to Connah's Quay Nomads by train
Shotton railway station is a short walk from the football ground.
Connah's Quay Nomads Address: Deeside Stadium, Kelserton Road, Connah's Quay, Deeside, CH5 4BR